Is your vision exciting and motivating?
Is it propelling you towards success?
Here are some thoughts to get you started.
- What is the purpose for your business?
- What difference is it making to the world in general and/or to your customers in particular?
- WHY does your business exist?
- When you take time to align your vision with your own personal values, your business becomes more meaningful to you. You find your work energising and have boundless intrinsic motivation for getting stuck in to make it happen. If you recognise how this inspires you to put extra effort into your work, you will understand why taking time to align vision with values for the business as a whole is worthwhile.
- What values do you want your business to express?
- What behaviours do these values translate to, for yourself as business owner, for your people who work in your business, and for your customers, clients, suppliers, and anyone else who interacts with your business?
- How can you create your vision and invite your team to contribute to refining it, so it becomes a purpose that everyone in the business buys into?
- How are you then communicating that to all in the business and beyond?
Do get in touch with me if you’d like to know more about clarifying your values and creating a sensational vision – I have some fabulous tools to help you create your living, fiery, motivational vision.
If you found this note helpful and would like to get an email with business and leadership tips (and instant access to a report including the other four in this series) direct to your email, please sign up for the newsletter on one of the links below. You can also register for my no-cost webinar series on business building: 1) SOAR Analysis for the business and you, including targeting your niche. 2) Visioning Session – creating an inspiring and compelling purpose and direction. 3) Planning and resources.
For women who want to grow their business sustainably, in line with their values, and make a difference. http://www.womenbuildbusiness.com
If you would like to talk to me about coaching and leadership development please do get in touch. You can also check out the Aeona webpage for more information about what I do: www.aeona.co.uk
Sue Mitchell email: email@example.com telephone +44 1875 830708 or use the contact form below – please make sure you spell your email address correctly for me to be able to reply to you.